Sunday, April 23, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 16

Good morning! How's your Sunday? I'm at the church today, hopefully auto post will not fail me, hehe. I have a few layouts to share today. Again, click the layouts to see full credits.














Wow. I can't believe I've made too many layouts this week. Anyway, most of these we;re used for the $2 Tuesday happening at gingerscraps every Tuesday (duh, haha), and the $1 Bake Sale that happens every 15th-20th of each month. So you might want to be on the look out every Tuesday for $2 goodies! Thank you so much for joining me this Sunday. I hope you enjoy the rest of the day. Happy scrapping!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection