Thursday, March 23, 2017

New Release Friday

I have some new releases to show you today. And take note of the sales going on!


March Madness Grab Bag from Miss Fish.
Take note that you will get 16 great templates whhen you buy the grab bag for $5 until March 30!


Here are my layouts for each template set. Click each layout for full crefit in the gallery.








Stand by You by Pixelily Designs
This is 30% off in the store this weekend!





2017 Happenings: Week 9-12 by Dagi's Temp-tations
New set of flexible templates from dagi, use it anyway you want, for PL or day to day layouts!



I love this weeks new release! Great for my photobook. I'll be back again on Sunday for my weekly layout share. I hope you're having a great time. Happy scrapping!



 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection