Sunday, February 19, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 7

Hi all! Wow! Can you imagine that. We're almost done with week 7 people! And by that's I'm here again for my weekly layout share! I'm almost done with my bingo card, I just need 2 more pages and I slowed down this week because I'm also making pages for GS challenges and CT pages. I'm happy everytime I finish a layout. It was like, okay, let me check that layout now and upload. Haha. Anyway, here are some layouts I made this week.


GS Desktop Wallpaper Challenge


GS Buffet Challenge


GS Scraplift Challenge


GS Connie Prince 2017 Challenge


February Bingo #18 - Color Challenge: Black and White


SSD Birthday Scraplift
(btw, I won a $10 gc from Crystal Lievsay!)


February Bingo #2 - Make a Wish



Not yet done with my PL pages but will share next week. Don't forget that SSD Birthday Bash is still on at sweetshoppe. Grab some goodies from the storewide sale until tomorrow!

 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection