Saturday, January 7, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 1

Whew! How time flies that I didn't manage to be on the look out?! Well, some says that since 2013 the world revolves around the sun too fast now. I guess so. Anyway, I'm here to share some layouts I manage to scrap this week. All images are linked to the gallery for their credits. And by the way, does any of you know when Digishoptalk would be up and working again? I miss ythat gallery. ALL of my layouts are there. I dont know what I'll do if they decide to shut the website down permanently... :(









That's all for now. I'll see you in a bit! Happy Scrapping!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection