Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year 2017 and a New Layout





Happy new year everyone!! Wow, It's January 1st here and I know that in some places you're already on your 2nd day of the brand new year! Wow, how time flies right? Yesterday I know I was just applying for my passport and then today I'm sitting here in front of my computer greeting all of you a happy 2017! How did you celebrate your new year? You know it's our first time to celebrate NY here in the US and all I could say is it's quiet. Like really quiet. And if you want some fireworks you're gonna have to travel. That's one thing I miss about my country but in a day to day basis, I love the quietness our little home here brings me. I will look out the window and I could see a small forest with lots of squirrels and if I'm lucky I could see a deer or two running around. I love it.

Now on the other news, Katie has a new relese as part of the January Buffet at Gingerscraps called Freezing. It's a versatile kind of kit that you can use not only for your snowy photos but in everyday scrapping. The kit is available in bundle or in kit only pack. She also made an ad on that you can also buy in bundle or in kit only pack. Take note that the kit/s is/are availble for 50% from January 1st till the 5th so grab them while they're on sale!



Here's the layout I made using the Freezing bundle. I love the kit because it's so perfect for the sledding photos I took of my daughter and my husband when we went sledding in our nearby park.


That's all for now. I'll be back soon with some more layouts of my project life 2016. Hope to finish them soon so I could send them to be rpinted as a book. Happy scrapping!!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection