Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Sales and Catching Up With PL


I have been on the look out for sales this week while catching up with my project life. Here are some of what I've been checking, so far I'm loving all these sales!


Radlab is having a sale of 50% for all their  products guys. This is until Friday midnight only, so if you have any plans of buying some plugins, here's your (our) chance! All you have to do is enter HOLIDAY2016 on check out and you'll have your 50% discount calculated!



Cathy Zielske is having a 40% sale on her Designer Digitals products until Friday, so hurry up and visit her store!!




It's that time of the year again! I love this sale (and freebie) from Persnickety and I'm totally digging this since I have a wall here beside my computer table ready for some Year in Review prints. This is a US Free Shipping until December 24th.


And also, Becky Higgins will have a print sale on Cyber Monday so if you want to know it first hand, subscribe via email for more details. I've been catching up on my project life but I'm not really sure if I will have them printed by 8x8 or 10x10, I have few books here that were printed 8x8 and I feel that they're a bit small so I still need to weigh them. Anyway, here are some layouts I finished on the app and I just need to type in my week in review in photoshop and of course, add a few small clusters here and there.


Happy holidays and happy scrapping everyone!

 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection