Saturday, December 5, 2015

Snow Place Like Home by Amanda Yi

Hey there! How's Christmas preparation in your house so far? Do you participate in December Daily? I actually do but I haven't made any layouts yet, I have only collected photos for five days now. If I use my phone (which is what's actually happening, hehe), I automatically upload them to dropbox so I could transfer them on my desktop to my DecDaily folder. Yup, and hopefully I would be able to scrap them before January ends :)

Anyway, here is a re-release kit from Amanda Yi Designs. She collaborated with Juno Designs on this one:

 Snow Place Like Home

Or if you prefer the bundle to save $$$
 Snow Place Like Home bundle

And here's my layout. I used a Eudora Designs freebie template from a long time ago :)


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection