Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Lights and New Releases

Brrrrrr!!!! So cold this week!! I seriously can't remove my jacket! And while I'm bearing the coldness, I wanted to ask about your preferred color of Christmas lights guys. For me I still love the yellow (or is that orange?) traditional color. When I was little it's what the color of our Christmas lights have always been. But I was really curious about the white ones that I see on some of my friends' houses that when I got married, I bought white lights for our first Christmas tree. But then I see that the feeling of the yellow colored lights are very far from how I feel about white ones that I decided this year to buy the traditional color - yellow. And I loved it very much! I think my daughter loved it too!


Aaaaand before I forget!! Here are some releases by Amanda Yi!

Review 2015: A solo by Amanda which you can buy in separate packs or this huge bundle




A Light In My Heart by Amanda Yi and Brooke Magee


I love the colors of this collection and all the possibilities in a layout!


I'm still not done wrapping gifts so, I'll go for now. Happy Christmas everyone!!!!!

 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection