Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy Christmas and a Layout

Happy Christmas everyone!!!

How have ya'll been with your Christmas celebration? Well I had a very busy and tiring Christmas eve and Christmas day. We have this tradition which I was doing ever since I was a little girl with my family which I also do with my own family (ayayay). We wake up at 12 midnight to open presents, take photos by the Christmas tree and eat our noche buena. It's really fun especially when you see your kid/s reaction when they open their gifts. I so love it.

Anyway, here's a layout I was able to make today and have uploaded at digishoptalk. I just love this one. The words came from the internet by the way. I made this using Time Flies by Julie Billingsley and Meghan Mullens. The Alpha number is from the kit Noel by Just So Scrappy.



I'll see you again sometime this week. I'm a busy big girl right ow because I'm attending a driving lesson. Yay for me! Teehee. I'm not that excited you know. But I'm definitely nailing this 20kph *wink*

Happy Scrapping!!!



No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection