Sunday, November 3, 2013

4th Printed Photobook


Hey, it's been a long time. A lot of things happened so fast for the last three months and I'm still in the process of acceptance and recovery. Anyway...

Although this is a third book of my daughter, it's my 4th time printing a book. Come on and check it out.


It's an 8x8 47 page 94 back to back photobook. I love this one. And of course, everytime I print a book, I always have something to learn and improve for the next time.





Her's a closer look:





And again, the kits I used were from Just So Scrappy, Crazy 4 Monograms, Jady Day Studio, Kristine CB Design, Kristine Aagard, Trixie Scraps, Mye de Leon, some freebie kits, kits from the previous designers I ct'd, templates from Cindy Schneider, Fiddle Dee Dee and some of my own. I used Bohemian Typewriter for the font, most of the time. I love the verse that I used at the back of the photobook. It represents my daughter's whole year.

Sometimes, I'm thinking how hard could it be to make another photobook for a baby boy. Well, I guess it's for me to find out. happy Scrapping!!

P.S.
Sorry for the quality of the photos, I was too lazy to use my camera so I just used the photos from my phone.

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection