Friday, July 19, 2013

Labels For Books And Other School Things

My daughter will be going to school by next year. And I'm having mixed emotions as a first time parent. Kind of the 'first-time-mom-of-a-kid-going-to-school' blues. So as early as now, I'm preparing myself - physically and emotionally. Step by step preparation and getting ready for that big event and change in our lives, I tried to make some labels. Pretty cool huh? Hehe. Anyways here are some of the labels I was able to make. Each label is sized 4x1.5 inches and I placed it on an 8.5x11 page for printing. The font I used is KG Lego House.



I used The Book Club Kit by Thaty Borges. Sorry I don't have a store link for she's in hiatus right now, and her products are off the web as well. Here's her facebook page.


And this one is for her things like pad paper, pencil case and lunch bag. I used School Memories For Little Kiddos by Jady Day Studio.


p.s.
Again I am not part of Jady Day Studio nor of Thaty Borges' CT. I'm also in hiatus :)
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection