Saturday, July 20, 2013

Check Out My Printed 3rd Photobook!

Hi! I know that I promised on one of my blog post about photobook that I will post some photos, so here they are. Sorry it's late :)


It's a 30 page back to back 8x8 photobook compilation of my daughters 2nd year from June 28, 2011 to June 28, 2012. It's hardbound with paper cover and (thick) vellum (or parchment) covers on the front and back.







The kits I used were from various designers like Kay Miller, Just So Scrappy (JSS), Jady Day Studio, kits from my previous designers I ct'd some free kits. The kit I used on the book cover was from JSS and a free template from Fiddle Diddle Dee. I always put a verse on the back cover, the verse I chose actually represents my daughter's whole year.

I'm still working on her 4th photobook and next in line are our 4 road trips, wedding scrapbook, honeymoon scrapbook and some of the photos I took using my heavy camera. Although it's now taking me very long to come to completion, I'm having fun doing it. I hope that you enjoyed looking. Happy Scrapping!!


No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection