Thursday, July 18, 2013

Busy-ness and 3rd Photobook

I have been very, VERY, very busy. Motherhood and toddlerhood is eating me alive and I willingly welcome the fangs! (I think I've said this before..

So right now I'm completely busy completing my daughter's 3rd photobook. Hurrah for me 'coz I have completed at least 4 layouts since Monday. I'd like to share a couple of layouts.



I love this page. Tee hee. It's neat and clean. I used Butterflies And Blue Jeans by Just So Scrappy. You should really check her out. I'm very much in love with her products. Also, the 3x4 qr code card was a freebie from Tracie Reed.



Another favorite designer of mine, Crazy-4-Monograms. I used her kit called My Hero. I love the elements. They're flexible for any layouts. The letter was a poem (I think) from the web.



This is a free with purchase kit called Doodle Do by Just So Scrappy & Crazy-4-Monograms. Please note, the alpha I used was from the kit I Toadally Love You by Just So Scrappy. The template was from Cindy Schneider Set 149: All Tucked In.



This would be the cover of my daughter's 3rd photobook. I love this page too, tee hee! I used Shabtastic by Just So Scrappy. The template was a freebie from Fiddle Diddle Dee.



Lastly, this will be the back cover of the photobook. Same kit I used for the front cover.

I'm so, so excited to have this photobook printed so I could move on with the 4th photobook. But since my daughter has just turned 3, I have to take one step at a time scrapping.



p.s.
I am in no way affiliated or a CT member of Just So Scrappy and Crazy For Monograms, I just LOVE their products is all *wink*
Next tim, I'm gonna post some more layouts where I used different designer kits. Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection